Friday, August 12, 2011

What inspired us this week.

There are so many talented people involved in this next post... I just love it!!

Back in February I was having coffee with Critsey Rowe and she mentioned Ceci New York, a design studio in Manhattan. Ceci's work is beyond incredible, unique, and simply stunning! They publish a weekly online magazine called Ceci Style.
You can subscribe for free HERE!

Well a couple of my favorite Charlotte vendors were featured in Ceci Style this week!
Click here for the full feature

Ivy Robinson styled this breathtaking beach table scape.
Lucy Parker Photography took these gorgeous images.

I still can not get over how much I love this color palette.
Blue skies, tan beaches, mahogany table, in contrast with the bright pink
and lime green.... L.O.V.E.

Lucy Parker Photography


www.lucyparkerblog.com
























www.lucyparkerblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment