Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Unknown


The "unknown" is many things...hopeful, scary, exhilarating, empowering, daunting, etc.  As an entrepreneur, nothing inspires and excites me more than being around others that have the drive and faith to make things happen in their life.  I strongly believe in the bible verse "I can do all things through Christ, which strengthen me." Philippians 4:13.
 
With this at the forefront of my actions it allows me the courage to dream big, think big and do big.  Not everything has been a success or will be a success, but it starts with that infinite possibility of what can be.   
 
Live on the hopeful and exhilarating side of the "unknown"! It makes your accomplishments that much worthwhile. 

~ Carla Eustache

Carla is the owner of Style Perfect Weddings and Events

No comments:

Post a Comment