Monday, August 1, 2011

Blown Away.

Let the blogging begin!  I intentionally wrote one blog post for the month of July.
If you missed it, here is the link:
www.howdoyouinspire.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspire-each-other.html
Because this is a new blog, under a re-branded business, I wanted the purpose to be out there for awhile. The purpose being to INSPIRE EACH OTHER.

One thought was to have different people write for the blog once a week.  So I sent a facebook message to some friends, wedding professionals, family, church family, old neighbors (you get the point) and asked if anyone would be interested in sharing something that they found to be inspiring on the blog.  I was blown away by the response.  Within 30 minutes, the month of August was filled up.  Within an hour, I had weekly writers for the month of September.  So I thought, why not feature 'guest writers' twice a week!?
By the end of the weekend enough people signed up to fill August, September, and almost all of October!?!

The guest writer's submissions will be posted on Mondays and Wednesdays.
The first guest writer will be featured this Wednesday.  Trust me, you do not want to miss what this talented lady has written...

If you are interested in being a guest writer, please email me at : Stephanie@HowDoYouInspire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment