Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Logo

What is a logo?  It is your brand.  Your identity.  Your presence.  It is the first thing people see when they go to your website, see your business card, or find you through an advertisement.  We want our identity to be welcoming, professional, and graceful.

How the logo came to be...

I am in love with the Pantone 5527 & 7527 color palette!
Sorry, plain english: grey-blue & grey-tan colors.  If you come to our home you would see lots of grey-blues!  They have a modern yet peaceful and inviting feel to them.

The first visual that came to my head when I thought about the logo was a rod-iron sign, something like you'd see in Charleston.  So I quickly sketched out that idea.  I also played around with using some script or modern fonts, but kept coming back to the sign idea.

This is where I ended up.  What do you think?


Preliminary sketches:

No comments:

Post a Comment