Monday, June 20, 2011

Featured on Completely Unveiled!

We wrapped up last week with some exciting news...
We were featured on the Completely Unveiled Blog!
If you are not a fan of Weddings Unveiled then you should be!
The blog & magazine are full of great resources, information, and tons of inspiration!
Anne Bodnar Markey of Favor Me Events styled this Rustic Valentine inspiration shoot, and did an AMAZING job (as she always does!).
Anne is one of my favorite people to work with - she has creative and unique ideas,
and is a 'make it happen' lady. When I refer people to Favor Me Events I know they
will be well taken care of!
The OH-SO talented Tara Mauldin photographed the shoot. I love her style,
attention to detail, and is one of the sweetest people I've ever met!
Karen with Lily Greenthumb's did the floral arrangements.  Aren't they stunning!!?
I look for excuses to have parties, so Karen can provide the flowers ;)
Make sure you check out the blog.  Below are few photos from the shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment