Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fast Forward…Rewind…Play!

Ever get the feeling life is whizzing by so fast you can hardly keep your head straight?  I mean I remember my 13th birthday and how I made plans to conquer the world by 25.  I remember being 25 thinking – “Wow 30 is just around the corner!” I remember my 35th birthday which was probably the year I decided to stop looking at age as a number and just enjoy the days I’ve been given and the people put in my path.

That being said – my life right now with a husband, a 4-year old and a 9-month old – could not be more frenetic.  Sometimes I have to force myself to sit and grab a few minutes of “me” time.  This is when I realize that now is the best part of my life and I get a renewed sense of gratitude to God for blessing me with the family I always wanted.It took a lot for me to get here.  Lots of hurdles, tragedies and drama from my past have molded and shaped me into the person I am today. I can now look back and say that I am thankful for each valley I had to struggle through to get to the top of the mountain. I am thankful for all the nurturing relationships in my life and most of all thankful to God for never forsaking me even when I was rebellious.

I love my life.  I love my family and friends. Most of all – I am so grateful for every day that I can share with them. No matter where your life is at right now, know that every situation happens as a learning tool. Once you’ve learned your lesson – then you will move along to the next chapter. Your life is like a book – enjoy the adventure!



~ Debi Adam is owner of SignPost, Inc.
www.lookformysign.com

If you need help developing your business with social media networking she is the lady to talk to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment