The Inspire Smart Success Experience in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Before going, I described it as a conference for wedding professionals.
Today I will describe it as a true EXPERIENCE for wedding professionals.
Their mission statement "Inspiring small business owners to think smart
on their journey to success" really sums it up beautifully.
I came home with a notebook FULL of motivational messages, practical business tips,
and inspiring ideas. Here are a few of my favorites:
Be who you are.
• "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
• Have a distinct style, find your niche, be a trend-setter.
• You can be ANYTHING you want to be.
Never give up. Keep going.
• Try and try again!
• Be willing to work harder than you ever have before.
• Know EVERYTHING there is to know about your business.
• Set S.M.A.R.T goals:
specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-based goals.
Get the right people to support you.• "Letting go of negative people doesn't mean you hate them,
it just means that you love yourself."
• Be vulnerable, reach out to people.
• "A man's gift makes room for him" Proverbs 18:16
• Faith is the only thing that will get you through the tough times
and will show you your limitations.
Give back.• "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone
who can never repay you." - John Bunyan
I will post more as I begin implementing some of the practical aspects.
In the mean time, check out this video from Epic Motion